Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite computer game!

3 posters

Go down

What is your favourite computer game! Empty What is your favourite computer game!

Post by SidiraKyria Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello...In this topic we will talk about our favourite video game....My favourite game is ProEvolution! What about you? Smile Smile

SidiraKyria

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite computer game! Empty Re: What is your favourite computer game!

Post by XxRxX Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Hello! Good Idea! Well, I am playing ProEvolution too...But I have not a favourite game...I have games tha bring me back many memories and some others that I like..It is difficult to select but if i must do it I will choose LineageII
XxRxX
XxRxX
Admin
Admin

https://maidenfans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite computer game! Empty Re: What is your favourite computer game!

Post by starshine Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:49 pm

nice!!! Good ideas.
Mr XxRxX, i'd like to ask you something. how can i chat with other members?
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post by starshine Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:50 pm

how i chat with other members Question
starshine
starshine

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRxX Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:04 pm

ehh...StarShine I think you are offtopic...aren't you?..Also you are spamming with double posting...it is your last chance..plz don't do it again..

** You can chat with other members when you look at chatbox and it says LOG IN! press there and then you are connected...
**Starshine don't be off the topic and don't double post again plz!
XxRxX
XxRxX
Admin
Admin

https://maidenfans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down